Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mahna Mahna

Mahna mahna. It's a good song by cake. check it out. It's been a pretty crazy weekend. I'm pretty exhausted from working for the food committee and then working for the malasada booth yesterday. I got last shift so I had to wash all these trays and dishes with some other cool people until almost midnight. All I remember was that daniel was having too much fun with the water spray. Anyway, it was pretty fun making malasada jams with Jaren and Kaitlyn. We used a couple cool songs and changed the lyrics to make malasada jams. Heres one of them from the song "I like big butts that cannot lie, you other brothas can't deny," except we changed it to,
I like malasadas and I cannot lie, you other brothas can't deny,
WIth the cinnamon buns and the sugary crumbs,
You can put two thumbs, UP!
Oh man, that's so beast. we did some a milli remixes and one day remixes too.
Other than that, just wanted to say thanks to doc who saved me 15 dollars. I was insulted by his comment though because he doesn't think that I will even touch the review sheet. I'll show him! Junk thing is that I still need to find a way to get myself to start...So onto some physics. I was playing baseball with a couple friends using this plastic ball and a huge inflatable bat. My friend hit the ball onto the roof and that reminded me of one of those baseball problems that we did for projectile motion. In fact, I found it. It's homework problem number 14.5 in chapter 4. To solve this problem, you use vectors and solve for the speed of the ball at contact with the bat by solving for the time in the x direction and then substituting t into the equation delta(y)=Vt-1/2gt^2. Ooo man, I just started my review! Baseball problems also use concepts such as impulse and the change in momentum of collisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment